Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Beautiful People
One of the best things about making handmade jewelry is all of the wonderful people we get to meet & work with along the way. Sometimes, these same wonderful people send us pictures of them wearing their beautiful new creations. One such couple is shown below, they generously sent us these pictures from their wedding & offered that we could share them on the blog. Thank You!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. ~Albert Camus
-
Our very good friend Brooke Williams is an artist, writer, dj & mom - to name just a few of things she excels at. In one of her many gu...
-
Now that it's springtime, all I can do is think about plants of every kind. I can't walk past my garden without pruning, planting or...
-
I find gardens so inspirational. Whether they are classic, country, modern, wild, rumbled, overgrown or secret. Each one is unique and gives...
-
Louise Bourgeois, One of the most important artists in history passed away on Monday. She was 98 years old. Her sculptures are some of my fa...








No comments:
Post a Comment