Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Opal Set
Lovely vintage ring & earring pairing just in at our Northampton shop. The ring with a beautiful claw prong setting holding an Opal cabochon with some nice fire. The earrings are simple posts that match the ring perfectly. Opals are ever in demand with us as they hold light within. These will make a great gift for that special someone..or yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. ~Albert Camus
-
Now that it's springtime, all I can do is think about plants of every kind. I can't walk past my garden without pruning, planting or...
-
Our very good friend Brooke Williams is an artist, writer, dj & mom - to name just a few of things she excels at. In one of her many gu...
-
Summer! The sun is shining after an entire month of clouds and rain. I picked these today at our farmshare and felt like I was in heaven wit...
-
I feel so lucky to have the job of buying the antique jewelry we sell and now and then I just can't part with it. Truly,...






No comments:
Post a Comment