Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Marathon Proposal
Literally! Not the proposal itself mind you, that was right to the point. 'Team Angie' was at the finish line to congratulate a fantastic run of the Boston Marathon. Little did she know that her fiance had gotten a beautiful engagement ring from us that he was waiting to unveil at just this moment. The video quality here isn't great but the sentiment is, genuinely heart warming & inspiring - love wins! Congratulations to the happy couple and thanks much for letting us share this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. ~Albert Camus
-
Our very good friend Brooke Williams is an artist, writer, dj & mom - to name just a few of things she excels at. In one of her many gu...
-
I find gardens so inspirational. Whether they are classic, country, modern, wild, rumbled, overgrown or secret. Each one is unique and gives...
-
Now that it's springtime, all I can do is think about plants of every kind. I can't walk past my garden without pruning, planting or...
-
We have some new antique Edwardian and Victorian rings in the store. Come in and check them out before they are gone.
-
Louise Bourgeois, One of the most important artists in history passed away on Monday. She was 98 years old. Her sculptures are some of my fa...






No comments:
Post a Comment